Office Phone: (828) 685-8787
GPS ADDRESS: 148 Red Gates Lane, Hendersonville NC 28792
GPS CAUTION!! GPS MAY SEND YOU TO AN IMPASSABLE SERVICE ENTRANCE THAT IS NOT SAFE FOR RVs. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ENTRANCE INSTRUCTIONS: Follow Sugar Loaf Road approximately 2 miles. There will be a Justus Trucking sign on the left directly across from the Red Gates RV Park sign and entrance. The RV entrance is on the right.
Traveler alert: Allow travel time during Holiday and Weekends. Please call ahead to be sure we have a site for you!
Red Gates RV park and campground is located on a gently rolling meadowland with a 2 acre lake surrounded by a beautiful wooded area. It is only 5 minutes away from historic downtown Hendersonville and 25 minutes away from downtown Asheville. People of all ages can enjoy our beautifully designed campground. Our goal is to create a peaceful atmosphere for all campers. Bring your friends and family in a tent, popup, travel trailer, fifth wheel or motor home and come enjoy the vibrant Blue Ridge Mountains and stunning beauty of Western North Carolina.
- Experienced and Helpful Camp Host Couple: Ruth & Mike Barnette
- Quiet Atmosphere
- Free Wi-Fi
- 20 Large Lots equipped w/ full hookups (30 and 50 amp)
- Tenters Welcome
- New Shady Dog Park (June 2018)
- Heated Bath House with lots of hot water
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic Tables, Charcoal Grills available
- 2 Acre Lake stocked with Brim and Bass, Fishing Pole Rentals
- Fire Rings
- Kiln Dried Firewood Bundles: – $5
- Sandy Swimming Beach
- NC Winery of the Year (2015; 2016): Burntshirt Vineyards just across the road
- 18 Hole Lighted Golf Course (only 3/4 of a mile away
- Lighted Shuffleboard Court
- Ping Pong Table and Horseshoes
- Open April 1- November 15