Office Phone: (828) 685-8787 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS ADDRESS: 148 Red Gates Lane, Hendersonville NC 28792
GPS CAUTION!! GPS MAY SEND YOU TO AN IMPASSABLE SERVICE ENTRANCE THAT IS NOT SAFE FOR RVs. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ENTRANCE INSTRUCTIONS: Follow Sugar Loaf Road approximately 2.5 miles. There will be a Justus Trucking sign on the left before you reach the Red Gates Tend & RV Park sign and entrance. The RV entrance is on the right side of the road.
Traveler alert: Allow travel time during Holiday and Weekends. Please call ahead to be sure we have a site for you!
Red Gates RV park and campground is located on a gently rolling meadowland with a 2 acre lake surrounded by a beautiful wooded area. It is only 5.5 miles away from historic downtown Hendersonville and 25 minutes away from downtown Asheville. People of all ages can enjoy our beautifully designed campground. Our goal is to create a peaceful atmosphere for all campers. Bring your friends and family in a tent, popup, travel trailer, fifth wheel or motor home and come enjoy the vibrant Blue Ridge Mountains and stunning beauty of Western North Carolina.
- Experienced and Helpful Camp Host Couple: Ruth & Mike Barnette
- Quiet Atmosphere
- Free Wi-Fi
- 20 Large Lots equipped w/ full hookups (30 and 50 amp)
- Tenters Welcome
- New Shady Dog Park (June 2018)
- Heated Bath House with lots of hot water
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic Tables, Charcoal Grills available
- 2 Acre Lake stocked with Brim and Bass, Fishing Pole Rentals
- Fire Rings
- Kiln Dried Firewood Bundles: – $5
- Sandy Swimming Beach
- NC Winery of the Year (2015; 2016): Burntshirt Vineyards just across the road
- 18 Hole Lighted Golf Course (only 3/4 of a mile away
- Lighted Shuffleboard Court
- Ping Pong Table and Horseshoes
- Open April 1- November 1